GUDANG INFORMASI & TEKNOLOGI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat Nongkrong Dunia IT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ways to Rip DVD ISO to MKV File?

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

1Ways to Rip DVD ISO to MKV File? Empty Ways to Rip DVD ISO to MKV File? Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:09 pm

moyea1989

"My associates gave me some DVD ISO files. I have to have to convert them into MKVs. What type of program can do the task? I've attempted popular video clip converter that is not help to input ISO files. So, I guess I have to have a further type of resources. Make sure you give me some advices. Thanks upfront. "
I'll propose you Blu ray to MKV converter, that is not simply in a position to rip DVD ISO to MKV lossless, but in addition reserve the various subtitles and audio tracks meanwhile. Now let us master extra about ways to rip DVD ISO to MKV without the need of high-quality reduction.
Step1. Load DVD ISO files to Blu ray to MKV Converter
Launch Blu ray to MKV Converter program, click "DVD/Blu ray disc" button to load DVD ISO picture file to the system. (Prior to loading, you want use vitual BD drive to examine the DVD ISO file to begin with).
Ways to Rip DVD ISO to MKV File? BD-to-MKV-load
Step2. Pick out the titles and chapters you intend to rip to MKV
Just after loaded the DVD ISO file towards the system, there shall be a listing exhibiting under. If you need to rip many of the DVD titles or chapters to MKV, then you definitely can click the "Check All" button to pick all titles. Or you could click "Uncheck All" button to cancel your former assortment.
Step3. Edit
Click "Edit" button to edit the imported files. To carry out lossless DVD to MKV conversion, you could pick out "Lossless" in format and continue to keep the audio tracks and subtitle streams you wish to conserve.
Step4. Rip DVD ISO to MKV
Then revisit the dwelling interface and click "Convert MKV" to start out to rip DVD ISO to MKV. Following the conversion is completed, click "Open" button to have the ripped MKV files.

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik