GUDANG INFORMASI & TEKNOLOGI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat Nongkrong Dunia IT

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Copy 1080P Blu-ray Movies to 720P Video?

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

moyea1989

"So I have an HDTV, within the box it came in it said it was a 720p Tv. So whether you're watching movies on DVD/Blu-ray or Tv the resolution would be 720p. BUT I've forgotten about this and notice that my Tv resolution isn't 720p, it really is 1080p. I have several Blu-ray movies that are all in 1080p. So, when I play them with my Tv, they always stuffed. So, I need to shrink 1080p movies to 720P. Can you help me to sorts this out. "
180P substantial definition material needs to be played with substantial configuration display. It is understandable to shrink Blu ray 1080p to 720p videos. I recommend you to apply Blu-ray ripper software which can rip Blu-ray material to various video formats in all kinds of resolutions. Here are detailed steps.
1. Import Blu ray source
Launch Blu Ray Ripper. Click "Load BD" button to import Blu ray source from Blu ray disc or Blu ray folder. After importing, the built-in player is offered for previewing the imported files by double clicking the file name.
2. Select output format
Go to the drop-down box of "Profile" to select a proper video format to be the output format.
3. Edit (Optional)
To better the output effect, you can click "Edit" button to edit the imported Blu ray. You are allowed to trim the video length, crop the video size, adjust video effect and add watermark to videos.
4. Settings
Click settings button up coming to Profile panel to specify output parameters: video codec, audio codec, video size, bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate, etc. To shrink 1080p to 720p, you need to modify the video size to 1080X720p.
How to Copy 1080P Blu-ray Movies to 720P Video? Blu-ray-ripper-setting4
5. Rip Blu ray
After all have been done, revisit the home interface and click "Convert" button to start to rip Blu ray with Leawo Blu ray Ripper.

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik