GUDANG INFORMASI & TEKNOLOGI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat Nongkrong Dunia IT

You are not connected. Please login or register

The best way to convert movie for my Iphone?

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

moyea1989

“I have a Iphone 4S and i have some VOB files that i want to watch with my Iphone. unfortunately, these files cannot be understood by my Iphone. can anyone recommend me an Iphone video converter so that I could convert movie for my Iphone? By the way, I only have a Macbook. ”
If you are also wondering tips on how to convert movie for my Iphone, then this post can help you considering it would share you a timely way to convert movie for my Iphone with a Mac Iphone video converter. Meanwhile, you can edit the video before the conversion with this Mac Iphone video converter.
Now, download the Mac Iphone video converter along with install it.
1. start the program and load the movies
Just run the Mac Iphone video converter and click “add” to input the source movies. Double click the video file for previewing it in the built-in player. By the way, batch conversion is offered for you.
2. Edit the video (optional)
Before the conversion, you can just click “edit” to customize the video. Trim, Crop, Effects, Rotation along with Watermark are provided for you. you can change the contrast, saturation, brightness and even add personal watermark here.
The best way to convert movie for my Iphone? 1
3. decide on output format
Click the button before “3D” to select profile. Just click “Apple” tab to select Iphone video formats. moreover, you can click the plus icon for detail audio along with video settings.
The best way to convert movie for my Iphone? 2
Adapt bite rate, video codec, audio codec, video size, sample rate or some other audio along with video parameters.
4. Convert movie for my Iphone
Once you finished all the settings, it’s time to get started on the conversion. simply press the convert icon to get started on converting movie for my Iphone. As long as the conversion has been finished, you can upload the video to ITunes along with sync it to your Iphone.

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik