GUDANG INFORMASI & TEKNOLOGI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat Nongkrong Dunia IT

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Convert iTunes Movies to MKV?

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

1How to Convert iTunes Movies to MKV? Empty How to Convert iTunes Movies to MKV? Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:42 pm

moyea1989

“I have been looking around to try and find a way of removing protection of iTunes videos I downloaded and convert them to MKV format. I found lots of info about this, but only found one solution in total- convert iTunes videos to MKV with converter software. Does anybody use this kind of program to do the conversion? It’s commercial so I really need to know it effectively just before I pay for it- not sure if it will work even though. If anyone has done this please let me know how. Thanks in advance. ”
To convert iTunes movies to MKV, you need a do DRM removal at the very first. Some powerful converter tool can do this. This post will show in detailed steps.
Step1. Import M4V files
Launch M4V to MKV converter, and click “Add” to import M4V files into the program, or you can directly drag and drop M4V files for the program.
Step2. Set MKV as the output format
Go to the drop down box of “Profile”, and select MKV as the output format in “Common Video”. Or you can also choose one proper according to your device.
How to Convert iTunes Movies to MKV? Mkv
Step3. Edit (Optional)
To better the output effect, you can click “Edit” button to do some editing for the imported videos, such as trimming the video length, cropping the video size, adjusting video effect or adding watermark.
Step4. Settings
Click “Settings” button to set the exact parameters such as audio and video codec, video size, bit rate, frame rate, etc.
Step5. Convert M4V to MKV
Then return for the home interface and click “Convert” button to start to convert M4V to MKV.

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik