GUDANG INFORMASI & TEKNOLOGI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat Nongkrong Dunia IT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Learn how to Convert MKV to WMV

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

1Learn how to Convert MKV to WMV Empty Learn how to Convert MKV to WMV Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:43 pm

moyea1989

"I have a lot of files on my computer that are in MKV format. Sony Vegas are not able to open MKV files, so I was trying to convert them and utilized some freeware. But the output video quality is terrible. Therefore, I am planning to get professional conversion software that can convert MKV to AVI or WMV without quality dying. "
Be honestly, every time you re-encode a video to a different format or codec, you are losing quality that can do not be avoided. But if you are using the correct configurations while converting a video, you can constrain the quality reduction at minimal. Try to always leave all settings on auto or even "same as source". Here is a guideline about how to convert MKV to WMV. Take it for reference.
Step 1: Load MKV Videos into converter
Input your favorite MKV file to MKV converter. Click on the "Add File" button on left top corner to load MKV files from your computer.
Step 2: Edit output
Choose a file and click on "Edit" to edit video. Trim video length, crop play region, set visual effects and add watermarks. Customize exported file as you like.
Step 3: Output Profile
Click "Profile" on main software. There are many preset formats relating to numerous portable devices. Input "WMV" in search box to locate associated WMV formats you need. Please be aware, for different use, those WMV formats are in different parameters.
Learn how to Convert MKV to WMV Img31
Step 4: Output Settings
Some other settings is changeable, like Video Codec, Quality, Video Size, Bit Rate, Frame Rate, Aspect Ratio, and so on to make it work as what you expect. Click on "Save as" if you want to save the format parameters for future references.
Step: 5 Start to Convert MKV to WMV
Click Convert to start the converting. You can view the conversion status at the right of main window.

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik