GUDANG INFORMASI & TEKNOLOGI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat Nongkrong Dunia IT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guide: tips on how to convert MP4 to MP3 for ipod shuffle?

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

moyea1989

“Hi guys, I have an ipod shuffle. Now, I wish to exact the audio from a MP4 movie on my pc to my ipod shuffle. How can I achieve this aim? Could you recommend me a good-performance free tool for realizing it? Thanks! ”
Ipod shuffle may effectively support audio formats such as MP3, AAC, W4A, WAV, etc. Thereby, you simply need exact the audio from MP4 to MP3 or maybe other ipod Shuffle supported audio formats. Here, a totally free MP4 converter can be in great help since it will aid you to convert MP4 to MP3 together with other sorts of audio formats along with maintain the initial audio quality.
Below is a reference guide of converting MP4 to MP3 using a free MP4 converter.
1. Add MP4 videos
Set up and start the MP4 converter, and then import the MP4 files through hitting add icon. You're permitted to preview the movie on the view screen. Furthermore, this MP4 converter also supports batch transformation.
Guide: tips on how to convert MP4 to MP3 for ipod shuffle? Mp4-converter-ui1
2. Select output
Move down the profile icon together with mouse click it for deciding on output audio format. Select MP3 as the output format from the common audio tab. And then mouse click “output” to purchase an output folder.
Furthermore, you are able to select “apply to all” or maybe “merge into one file” to decide merge all audios into one audio file or note.
3. Settings
Moreover, this MP4 converter offers you the settings function to create exact output. You'll be able to mouse click “settings” to customise audio parameters such as audio codec, audio quality, sample rate, channels together with bite rate. Customise them as you wish.
4. Converting
At last move back to the main interface together with push “convert” to get started on converting MP4 to MP3 for your ipod shuffle.

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik