GUDANG INFORMASI & TEKNOLOGI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat Nongkrong Dunia IT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I view MKV files on my PS3?

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

1Can I view MKV files on my PS3? Empty Can I view MKV files on my PS3? Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:58 pm

moyea1989

“Recently I get some excellent MKV movies from internet. However when I put them to my PS3 using a Mac pc, my PS3 cannot read them. What’s problem with my PS3? May PS3 support MKV files? If not, is it possible to view MKV files on my PS3? How to do it? ”
First, there isn't any problem with your PS3 simply because PS3 is primarily created for playing games and also can't support MKV movies. If you will need to view a MKV file on PS3, you can convert MKV to PS3 supported video format such as MP4.
Before you start the transformation, you'll need first obtain a Mac MKV to PS3 converter which is needed on this transformation. ( As you pointed out you've got a Mac pc. ) This Mac MKV to PS3 converter can nicely complete the conversion from Mac MKV to PS3 with all the initial video quality as well as assist you to edit the movie prior to conversion to get better output. What is more, the settings function in this software may let you change audio plus video parameters for manufacturing exact output. Following this paper will show you the right way to convert MKV to PS3 video for viewing on a PS3.
1. Load MKV files
Begin the Mac MKV to PS3 converter plus press “add” to input the MKV files.
Can I view MKV files on my PS3? Video_converter_mac_22
2. Pick out output
Opt for output format as PS3 supported format MP4 in “profile”, and then designate a folder as output folder in “output”.
3. Edit movie
If you wish to edit the movie prior to the transformation, you can press “edit” to get into the editing panel, exactly where trim, crop, effects plus watermark are supplied.
4. Convert
Lastly, please press “convert” to begin converting Mac MKV to PS3.

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik