GUDANG INFORMASI & TEKNOLOGI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat Nongkrong Dunia IT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tips to Decrypt Blu-ray Disc with Computer

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

moyea1989

" Hey, guys. I am organizing to decrypt my Blu-ray disc and copy the disc material off. I know it is illegal to copy commercial disc's material. But, I have to this and the copy will only for my personal usage. So, I just want to know how to crack the disc protection, so I can copy the movie on disc off to computer. Through the way, I previously have an external Blu-ray drive. "
Most Blu-ray discs come with BD+ or other encryptions. To crack these disc protections, a professional Blu-ray decoder or cop software is necessary. Tools like Blu-ray ripper have the ability to decrypt disc protection and rip/copy material to various video formats too. If you are intending to copy them to videos free of charge enjoy. It is suggested to choose Blu-ray ripper software. If you want to make 1: 1 copies, you'd better choose Blu-ray copy software.
Here is guide about how to decrypt Blu ray disc.
Tips to Decrypt Blu-ray Disc with Computer Blu-ray-ripper-import4
1. Import Blu ray source
Launch Blu Ray Ripper. Click "Load BD" button to import Blu ray source from Blu ray disc or Blu ray folder. After importing, the built-in player is offered for previewing the imported files by double clicking the file name.
2. Select output format
Go to the drop-down box of "Profile" to select a proper video format to be the output format.
3. Edit (Optional)
To better the output effect, you can click " Edit" button to edit the imported Blu ray. You are allowed to trim the video length, crop the video size, adjust video effect and add watermark to videos.
4. Settings
Click settings button up coming to Profile panel to specify output parameters: video codec, audio codec, video size, bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate, etc.
5. Rip Blu ray
After all have been done, revisit the home interface and click "Convert " button to start to rip Blu ray with Leawo Blu ray Ripper.

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik