GUDANG INFORMASI & TEKNOLOGI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat Nongkrong Dunia IT

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manual and Recommendations for Burning A lot of MKV Movies to Blu-ray Movie

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

moyea1989

“Please tell me tips on how to burn my. mkv files (1920x800, 1080x720, 1080p, 720p) to a Blu-ray disc, so I can view them to a Blu-ray player? My MKV files are dangerously overtakes my Pc memory. I have burning movies to DVDs in advance of so far but none Blu-ray disc. So I am thinking if your system and resources are certainly not the exact same with DVD making course of action? I ought to know what software package and device I ought to make MKV to Blu-ray. An precise manual is substantially appreciated. Thanks ahead of time. ”
To burn movies to Blu-ray disc, an Blu-ray burner device, empty rewritable Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray creator software package are all have to have. Blu-ray burner is applied to write data onto Blu-ray disc, usual DVD drive cannot do this. Blu-ray creator software package applied for converting several movies to Blu-ray compatible format for making sure the output Blu-ray disc is often played on standalone Blu-ray player. Beneath are precise burning techniques, test it out:
Stage 1-First it is best to load MKV files on the application. Click Add button, import video files or video folder. Then click on Burning button to visit upcoming stage.
Stage 2-This stage is about to set menu for output Blu-ray disc. There are a few preset menu selections, opt for on you like.
Manual and Recommendations for Burning A lot of MKV Movies to Blu-ray Movie 1-10-B5
Or click on Customize Menu button to customize on your own. No cost to set background, chances are you'll set your individual picture or video as menu background. On top of that, you may add music in likewise.
Any time you finish your setting, click “Next” to move on.
Stage 3-Here we come on the most crucial stage of burning MKV to Blu ray. Set for burning parameters. Transform “Volume Label”, opt for burn to “Blu-ray Folder”. Set a folder for output. Set Tv typical, aspect ratio and size as your demand. Opt for the disc form and bit rate.
Click on “Start” to finish the undertaking. Once the course of action is finished, burn the output Blu-ray Folder on a blank Blu-ray disc. Here we go.

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik