GUDANG INFORMASI & TEKNOLOGI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat Nongkrong Dunia IT

You are not connected. Please login or register

The way to switch PowerPoint to MP4 for Iphone4S?

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

moyea1989

Would you need to observe PowerPoint document on your I phone 4S? would you prefer to observe a total PowerPoint document on your I phone 4S with all the initial animated graphics, photos, music? This paper may bring in an excellent method to view a total PowerPoint document on I phone 4S furthermore as take a little space. just transform the PowerPoint to MP4 on the personal computer and then view it on Iphone4S.
Now, please abide by me to transform PowerPoint to MP4 using a PowerPoint to video converter, with which we can easily not just transform PowerPoint to MP4 but also customise the background tunes as well as transition time.
Purchase the trail edition PowerPoint to video converter here.
Step 1: run this software and load the PowerPoint document
Batch transformation is offered. Click on the add icon to load PowerPoint document. Preview the initial PowerPoint document on the view screen.

Set MP4 as the output video format as well as select a folder for it.
Step 2: audio as well as video settings
Simply click “settings” and alter the audio as well as video parameters here. I phone 4S features a THREE. 5 inches touch screen which has a 960*640 pixels resolution. we will straight modify the video dimension in to 960*640 pixels.
Step 3: transform PowerPoint to MP4
Lastly mouse click the start icon to transform PowerPoint to MP4. This software could show you the PowerPoint to MP4 changing procedure as well as open the output folder for you after the transformation. simply enjoy the video as well as synchronize it to your I phone 4S.
Tips and hints: methods to add music for the output video.
If you desire to add music on the total video in order that it won’t be dull to observe the document on Iphone4S, you'll click on “customize” as well as pick “Music” to set the background songs.

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik