GUDANG INFORMASI & TEKNOLOGI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tempat Nongkrong Dunia IT

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Rip Audio from MKV File on Mac?

Go down  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

1How to Rip Audio from MKV File on Mac? Empty How to Rip Audio from MKV File on Mac? Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:25 pm

moyea1989

"I need to extract the audio from your matroska (MKV) file. The file doesn't play in quicktime but plays in VLC. However I can't figure out how to extract exactly the audio and preferably be capable of play it in iTunes. "
There are numerous approaches to rip audio tracks off from a MKV file. In this post, I am about to show you how to extract audio tracks of MKV with video converter program. The app employed below is Mac MKV converter which is the real all-in-one solution for Mac OS X users to convert MKV files Features together with friendly user interface and fast conversion speed. We have bought it for a while. It is useful for changing various video formats. Also, it supports to convert video to audio also. The output of demo model have producer logo on frame. That will not matter if we only require the audio track. So, we could regard it freeware to some extent.
1. Free download MKV Converter, install and also launch it on your Mac. Please simply click Add button to input MKV files.
2. Set your video.
Simply click "Profile" setting output format for your video. There are numerous preset formats regarding various multimedia devices. Irrespective of you often change MKV to MP3 or not, MKV Converter will probably be your best assistant. Type "MP3" in search box, then you can certainly find out it.
How to Rip Audio from MKV File on Mac? 31
3. Simply click "Convert" button to start the MKV to MP3 conversion.
Tips: As a matter of fact, some edit functions are offered in the program. Since MP3 is audio file, so we didn't list them out. These video edit features which are of great use to enhance the video effect. They are in five parts: Effect, Trim, Crop and watermark.

Kembali Ke Atas  Message [Halaman 1 dari 1]

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik